Gathering Personal Data
The Following data may be collected, stored and used by us:
- The data about your computer and about your navigation on this website, such as your IP address, length of your visit, number of page views, location and your browser type
- Information that may relate to any transactions between you and us in relation with the website. It may include the information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services.
- The information that you may provide to us at the time of registering or completing your profile on our website.
- The information that is provided by you for our email notifications, newsletters or while subscribing to YepOffers website services.
- Any other information that you provide to us.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website
- The data or information may be used to administer the website.
- The personal data is found helpful in improving the browsing experience of the user through personalizing it on several levels.
- To serve you the products that you have purchased through our website and offer you the services which you have booked through the website.
- To collect the payments for your purchases, and to send invoices for the same.
- We may use this information for general commercial communication with you.
- To send you the emails and newsletters in case you have already subscribed on the website.
- To share information with the third parties about our users, however this information will never be used for identification our valuable customers.
- This information will be further used in case of solving your queries.
- We will not share your personal data without your consent to any third party for the means of direct marketing.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information you have provided us and we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Please contact us through the contact form. We will let you know if we have stored any information about you. You may also ensure us and advice us to not use your personal data for marketing purposes and we will opt you out for the same.
Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including but not limited to Canada and the United States.
In case you and the other users would like to connect with us, feel free to reach out to us using the contact form provided on this website.