It is always essential that women must have her signature fragrance that reflects her identity! You can always relate Chanel No.5 with Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor with White Diamonds. Not only these stars but every woman must have a scent that she can practically bathes in every evening! The scent of the perfume can have a strong impact on the people in the surrounding and makes the ambience delightful. So, here are some useful tips that can help in selecting best fragrance that will reflect you!
Look At The Tips Mentioned Below That Can Help In Choosing Perfect Fragrance
- Narrow Down The Selection
If you go in the market, you will find an incredible range of fragrances and perfumes. There are various categories but you must know about the basic fragrances like floral, oriental, wood and citrus. Whatever is you preference, your further selection would be according to that. Not interested in going out for shopping, then grab the Coupon code of FragranceNet and enjoy budget- friendly shopping in the comfort of home!
- Floral: The floral scents are extremely sweet and feminine. If you are fond of the mesmerizing smell of flower and rosewater, lilies, roses and sweet smelling hand creams then, this one is for you! There are various brands like Chloe by Chloe, Victor & Rolf and many more.
- Wood: Do you like the deeper smell of cedar tables, leather couches and wood fires? Then wood based scents can be perfect for you. The men’s fragrances like Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanille and Comme Des Garcons can also be given a try!
- Citrus: Citrus fragrances remind us of the freshly squeezed orange juice, lemon slices on the icy cocktails and lime dressing on salads. If you are youthful, lively and a summer loving person then it would an ideal choice for you! So, the citrus girls can buy the Basil & Mandarin, Jo Malone Lime and many more!
- Oriental: It’s sassy and seductive! Just think of the beautiful jasmine flowers and vanilla bean custard tarts, isn’t it attractive. These scents have an unbelievable blend of incense, amber and vanilla. The must have in this category are Dior’s Poison, Laurent’s Opium and many more!
- Now Just Follow The Instincts
After figuring out that what fragrance is made for you, may start exploring the options available in the category. There is natural inclination of a person towards the perfume bottles that are related to your scent family. If you are a floral girl, you would be attracted to the pinkish and feminine bottles and the moody or dark looking bottles will not impress you much. So, have faith on eyes and select what it likes!
- Don’t Make A Quick Decision
Before purchasing the perfume, it is essential that you wear it for at least eight hours. Make sure that you try only two fragrances at a time to get a clear picture. Spray both on each wrist and throughout the day; smell them at regular intervals to know how they are settling on the skin. After this, you would have a fairer idea that what can be good for you!
- Try Out The Samples
Never hesitate to ask for the samples. Before paying a good amount for the whole bottle, it is good to wear the fragrance for a week. It is a wise way to invest the money at right place! Use the Discount Code at Cosme De and get a remarkable concession on the purchase.
- Never Fear From Experimenting
It is not a thumb rule that you should stick to one fragrance. A person must try something different so that you can spice up your life. If you love oriental, then there can be possibility that rose based perfumes can impress you as well. So, be adventurous, mix up a little and get your fragrance of life!